San Antonio Doberman Advocacy and Rescue (SADAR)
• Our goal is to help as many Dobermans as we can by providing needed medical care, annual shots, heartworm treatment, and spayed or neuter prior to being adopted to their forever home.
• We accept Doberman Pinschers from Animal Control facilities and from families who have circumstances where they are unable to care for the dog any longer.
• The process of adoption involves application, personal approved home inspections and reference checks.
• SADAR is always looking for dedicated persons interested in fostering Dobermans in their home. Please contact us if you can help foster dogs or contribute in other ways such as food, medicines, or monetary donations.
• Our staff is strictly volunteers and all donations go directly to help Dobermans in need.
If you can help in any way, please contact us at email@example.com